LearnDash is one of the most popular learning management system (LMS) plugins available.
With it, you can create as many online courses as you want and all with the help of a drag and drop builder. Not only that, but you can also create quizzes, certificates, badges, and assignments. Plus, LearnDash works with any WordPress theme.
With all of that in mind, it’s not hard to see why multiple Fortune 500 companies use LearnDash. Educational organizations and universities also use it to manage and track courses for hundreds or thousands of students constantly.
The beauty of LearnDash, though, is that you don’t just create courses for someone to pick up for free (although you could if you wanted to). LearnDash lets you sell your courses on your WordPress website, too, whether that be through a one-time purchase or a subscription. You can also have a shopping cart and accept payment through multiple payment gateways.
LearnDash gives you a lot of bang for your buck, but Meridian Themes readers can get a $40 discount with our LearnDash coupon. Read on to find out more.
LearnDash’s Main Features
We’ll give you a quick rundown of LearnDash’s main features so you know exactly what you’re getting.
- Unlimited courses
- Course content protection
- Unlimited users
- Powerful drag and drop course builder, making it easy to build any course quickly
- Create quizzes and questions
- Focus Mode – a unique feature that provides users with distraction-free learning
- Create forums for your users
- Ability to drip-feed content to a schedule
- Award points, certificates, and badges as rewards for completing courses or other activities
- Sell course bundles
- Allow one-off payments, subscriptions, or a membership
- Accept payment through multiple payment gateways and include a shopping cart
- Use PayPal for recurring payments
- Users can manage their profile and track their progress
- Mobile compatible
- Email notifications for learner engagement
- See detailed reports on enrollment and user progress
- Add-ons are available and it can integrate with other plugins
LearnDash has 3 plans available. They all have the same features, except only the Plus and Pro plans include ProPanel, which is LearnDash’s enhanced reporting. The main difference between the plans is the number of website licenses. They all come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, too. The prices below are with the $40 discount applied.
- Basic: Costs $159 per year for 1 site license
- Plus: Costs $189 per year for 10 site licenses
- Pro: Costs $329 per year for 25 site licenses
Unfortunately, there is no option for unlimited site licenses.
How to Use the LearnDash Coupon: $40 Off Instantly
LearnDash is without a doubt the easiest way to create and sell courses online. Although it comes at a cost, when you consider that it’s an annual cost and you can be selling your courses through that year, you can understand that it’s a great investment.
Still, you can bring that initial investment down a notch with this special $40 discount. To redeem it and get the best price possible, all you need to do is click this LearnDash coupon link. You don’t need a code, the discount is automatically applied. Start saving money now.